Amsterdam: 4-Hour Food Tasting Tour of Jordaan
- Sample 12 different food tastings at 7 unique venues
- Meet the families keeping Dutch food traditions alive
- Get off the beaten path in one of Amsterdam's most sought after neighborhoods
- Wander the banks of picturesque canals
- Learn the cultural history of Amsterdam along the way
- Add on a 1-hour canal cruise for a more immersive experience
Set off to sample 12 different food tastings at 7 authentic stops. Learn how Jordaan went from a working-class neighborhood to a sought-after area, full of specialty shops and amazing restaurants.
Admire its picturesque network of canals and buildings. Discover local haunts, and meet the families that are keeping Dutch food traditions alive. See historical sites that few tourists ever experience, and be entertained with stories and insights into Amsterdam’s culture and history from an experienced local guide.
- 12 food tastings
- Transportation to and from the start and end point
When you get there
Prinsengracht 124 at Cafe Prins. The café is on the corner of the Prinsengracht and Leliegracht canals, and faces a bridge over the Prinsengracht. Your guide will meet you by the wooden seats outside the front of the café on the sidewalk.
Product ID: 54187