Louvre by Night: Art Museum & Wine Cellar Tour
- Explore the art treasures of the Louvre Museum after the crowds have gone
- Enjoy a flight of wine in a typical Parisian wine cellar
- Get unimpeded views of masterpieces, such as the Mona Lisa
- Listen to a stimulating narrative from your art guide
With more than 35,000 items on display, touring the Louvre can be a daunting task. But with this tour, you will be taken to some of the highlights, including the “Mona Lisa” and “Venus De Milo.” Let your eyes wander as your guide leads you from masterpiece to masterpiece, where you will enjoy unimpeded views - perhaps for the very first time!
Then, enjoy a short walk to a new wine cellar – Les Caves du Louvre. Located just a short walk from the Louvre, Les Caves du Louvre offers an intimate, tailored and in-depth wine tasting experience!
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre Museum
- Headsets to hear your guide if needed
- 3 glasses of wine, cheese, and charcuterie plates to share
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Meet your guide at the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, just across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre.
• It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure. Guests arriving after the scheduled departure time cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• Regretably, guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers and/or baby carriages are also not permitted
• Photography is permitted throughout the tour, but please note that flash photography is not allowed inside the Louvre
• Tours operate with a maximum 15 participants; from the 1st April the length of the tour is 2.5 hours and the group size increase to 25 people
• Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point
Product ID: 44303