Highlights of Melbourne 2-Hour River Cruise
- Cruise down the mighty Yarra River and take in the beautiful sights of Melbourne
- Sit on the sundeck to enjoy laid-back outdoor river cruising
- Enjoy the on-board commentary and gain insights into Melbourne's fascinating history
Cruise past beautiful buildings, skyscrapers, bars and parks. Catch some sun on the sundeck or enjoy the views from the inside cabin. Enjoy a round-trip journey that allows you to really enhance your knowledge of what is known as one of the "most livable cities in the world."
Travel both down river and up river to see highlights such as the Docklands Crown Entertainment Complex, West Gate Bridge, a 19th-century sailing ship, the Polly Woodside World Congress Center and Trade Center, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center.
Admire up river landmarks, such as Princes Bridge, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Government House, Olympic Park, Herring Island, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Victorian Arts Center and National Tennis Center where the Australian Open is played.
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip transportation by ferry
- Food and drinks (not available to purchase on board but you can bring your own snacks and drinks)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Melbourne River Cruises, Berth 5, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006
Product ID: 74571