Paris: Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
- See one of the world's most famous cabaret shows at the Moulin Rouge
- Watch a troupe of 60 artists perform the famous "Féerie" show
- Marvel at handmade costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins
- Share an unforgettable evening with family, friends, or a loved one
- Sip on sparkling Champagne as you enjoy an iconic French experience
Watch a troupe of 100 artistes, including 60 Doris Girls, parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
During the show you will enjoy half a bottle of Champagne as you relish an extravagant oral and aural delight. Feast your eyes on a lavish collection of colors and performances as you behold the splendor of this legendary cabaret.
- Ticket to the Moulin Rouge cabaret "Féerie"
- Half bottle of Champagne
When you get there
Moulin Rouge: 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show
• Children under the age of 6 are not permitted
• Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time
• Mobile vouchers will not be accepted, please provide a printed copy of your voucher instead
Product ID: 54034