We are very excited to see that companies are allowing us to join them and show the world that you don't have to suffer to have a great adventure. There is a misconception that to have adventures around the world, you must camp in extreme conditions while climbing mountains and losing toes to frost bite.
Here at the Planet D we have tried to let people know that adventures can mean anything to anyone. Whilewe love camping out in deserts and staying in small homestays while pushing ourselves to the limits we also love to take part in a trek or adrenaline filled excursion and then go back to a fabulous hotel to enjoy a fine meal and a comfortable bed.
Our St. Kitts Marriott Adventure
That is what we will be doing in St. Kitts, Adventure combined with Luxury. Our four days are going to be filled with adventures that the Marriott offers as well as fine meals, a day at the spa and stunning Caribbean views.
- We will be zip lining through the Kittitian rainforest canopy flying high for a birds high view of the island and wildlife
- We will be taking a kayak excursion
- And the Pièce de résistance…We will be taking part in an extreme volcano hike up Mt. Liamuiga starting in the rainforest and hiking up into the clouds.
- It all ends with a spa appointment to work out our aching joints
It is going to be a jammed pack long weekend and we are excited to make our way back to the Caribbean. It has been several years since we have explored this beautiful part of the world.
The trip begins on August 21st so make sure to watch out for our tweets with the hashtag #blogparadise @marriottresorts
Eight other Bloggers are taking part at 8 different resorts to give all our readers combined an excellent resource for their next vacation.
- Donna Hull of My Itchy Travel Feet
- JoAnna Haugen of Kaleidoscopic Wandering, BootsnAll
- Annie Scott of Pure Happy Travel, Gadling, Luxist
- Vikki Stenstream of Hipster Travel Guide
- Patti Hodapp of Lost Girls World, Travel Squire
- Shanna Quinn of Go Galavanting
- Sonja Stark of GoNomad/Pilot Girl
- Lisa Overman of Wanderlust & Lipstick
We can't wait to chat with them and follow along with their 4 days in paradise next week!